This privacy notice has been compiled to help you understand why we ask you for your personal information when you use one of our websites and how we will store and use this information.
At the heart of our work is helping you and other users find suitable courses and learning providers. This is defined as our Legitimate Business Interest. We process your personal data to help you make informative decisions when selecting courses and learning providers. We do that by:
- Providing extensive educational information
- Recommending things we think you’ll like, such as courses and learning providers
- Notifying you about things you’ve told us you like, such as a new course in your local area
- Personalising sections of our websites to your preferences
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with our service
- Monitoring usage and performance in order to improve the services we offer.
This privacy notice applies to all our website and app users whether registered or not, including people responding to surveys, competitions and writing reviews.
Keeping your information safe and private is very important to us. All our services are designed with privacy and security in mind.